- Medical information / conditions. The product information contained on this website is provided by Novartis for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide comprehensive medical information. To obtain comprehensive medical information, you should consult your doctor or another healthcare professional. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PROMPTLY SEE YOUR OWN MEDICAL DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. NOVARTIS DOES NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC TREATMENT ADVICE. Many pharmaceutical and medical device products listed are available upon prescription from a medical doctor or qualified medical professional only. Medical professionals may obtain complete medical information from the product’s information leaflet.
- Worldwide products. Some of the products mentioned on this website may not be available in every location under the same registered trademark. The products referred to on this website may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors will be notified when certain sections of this website are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. Information about the products may vary by country. Visitors should consult local medical services and regulatory authorities for country-specific information.
- Trademarks / proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this website, whether or not appearing in large print, italics or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of Novartis. This website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Novartis and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Novartis and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Information you supply to us. Except for information covered by Novartis Privacy Statement, any information you transmit to the website will be treated as non-confidential. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Novartis and may be used for any purpose. Furthermore, Novartis is free to use, without compensation to you, any ideas contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose.
- Disclaimer of warranties. While Novartis uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date, the information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novartis reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. Novartis makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the information. Novartis assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” NOVARTIS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY WEBSITE VISITORS. NEITHER NOVARTIS, NOR ANY OTHER NOVARTIS GROUP COMPANY, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE TO YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Novartis also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or use of the information.
- Postings to this website. Novartis does not undertake to monitor or review discussions, postings and any other content submitted to this website. Novartis assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any such posted content. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, promotional, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. NOVARTIS WILL FULLY COOPERATE WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES OR COURT ORDER REQUESTING OR DIRECTING NOVARTIS TO DISCLOSE THE IDENTITY OF ANYONE POSTING ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS. Where necessary, Novartis will take immediate corrective action, without notice. This may include preventing you from continuing to use the website and removing any information, data or content submitted by you to the website.
© 2021 Novartis Farmacéutica, SA
This website is intended for users in Spain